Saturday 17 October 2015

Space and Shape Giveway/Review

So, I was lucky enough to win a beautiful cushion from Space and Shape so as a thank you, I thought I would do a quick review on it and add a little bit about this company. My dealings with them were fab from a customers' point of view, so they deserve a wee mention, don't you think?


We pride ourselves on our quality replica furniture, inspired by Charles Eames, Arne Jacobsen and more.  
Explore and invigorate your home with our timeless furniture, both legally and securely.
As every piece is hand-made, please allow 8-12 weeks from order to delivery.


The website itself is easy to navigate and beautifully elegant. Their pieces are timeless and it would be all too easy to get a little carried away with the credit card!

Just look at this gorgeous Poul Henningsen Artichoke Lamp reproduction at £244:



And, you can own this iconic Arne Jackobsen Egg Chair for £412 (price for an original £4,875):



So, all in all, Space and Shape offer fabulous quality reproduction furniture for a fraction of the original price.  What's not to love about them?



My Cushion!




So this is the cushion I won over on my twitter account @hammeremma courtesy of Space and Shape's twitter account @spaceandshape. They do regular give-aways. To take part, all you have to do is follow their account and Retweet the relevant competition tweet.

It arrived in the post prompty, packed in a huge box and wrapped in pink tissue paper. I like little touches like that, even more so since it was a free gift!

The cushion is very plump and great quality....no loose fibres, or dodgy stitching, so for £25.50 I think it is pretty good value. We all like a few cushions that stand out from the rest, don't we? You can peruse their cushions at your leisure here.

In the meantime, here's a few close-ups, so you can see the quality and design for yourself:





That's it! A big thank you to Space and Shape, and I hope you enjoy my blog post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disabled Cumbrian woman falls victim to £2,000 online van scam | News & Star

Disabled Cumbrian woman falls victim to £2,000 online van scam | News & Star