Wednesday 15 June 2016

Edge Beanbags - TechBed



So I'm a little bit devastated that the Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome is now affecting the use of my hands. I'm so worried I won't be able to do my art again. Even holding this phone and playing competitions on Twitter is getting more difficult as I struggle with lack of dexterity. 

But!!! One of the coolest things I've won which is certain to help me through this is an awesome TechBed from a dedicated company called Edge Beanbags. You can also find them on Twitter @edgebeanbags where they do regular giveaways. 


In their words:

The Techbed is a genius stand, cushion, pillow, call it what you will, for all iPads, Tablets, the Samsung Galaxy and all e-book readers as well as the good old-fashioned book.
The Techbed is great for people with arthritis, an RSI or suffer with sore fingers, thumbs or wrists as a result of holding an iPad, Kindle or book for any length of time.
Use your Techbed for:
    • Internet surfing
    • Skyping
    • Facetiming
    • Movie watching
    • Reading
    • Gaming
    • In fact anything that you want to use your tablet device for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disabled Cumbrian woman falls victim to £2,000 online van scam | News & Star

Disabled Cumbrian woman falls victim to £2,000 online van scam | News & Star